dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the position of Manager – Transactional Products & Liabilities in its Marketing & Business Solutions Domain to support our expansion strategy. Details are as below:
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager – Retail Products
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Senior Manager – Retail Products, the role is responsible for Product lifecycle management, Innovation across products and customer value propositions, value management – deepening and activation, customer retention, marketing, and analytics-based campaigns, engaging with business departments to ensure sales and revenue budget achievement, continuous product improvement.
• Continually identify and implement product improvements by leveraging channel, customer, and competitive insights.
• Responsible for end-to-end new product launch activities for timely and successful rollout; including working with multi-functional stakeholders on sales training, marketing communications campaigns, promotions etc.
• Develop and roll out marketing plans for transactional and liability products respectively, through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
• Engage the channel management teams for superior delivery of existing products and faster adoption of new products to meet business goals.
• Work on both architectural and functional issues with cross-functional teams to achieve integration and clean business flows for projects of varying nature.
• Plan and co-ordinate with business departments (Personal and Business Banking and Corporate Banking) to deliver business results including handling of product queries.
• Conceptualize marketing enablers that affect channel and customer decision making with respect to product uptake.
• Drive end-to-end bank level campaigns and programs to achieve product penetration targets.
• Drive product pricing, profitability, and revenue management for assigned product lines to achieve financial objectives.
• Analyze and prepare business performance/ market trend/ competitive landscape reports for transactional and liability products.
• Prepare and present Progress dashboards and product performance reports as per agreed timelines.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field.
• Good knowledge of key product marketing principles.
• Product and financial training.
• 3 years of experience in product management and development.
• 2 years banking experience will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of key business drivers and ability to drive business output.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Advanced forecasting, pricing, and business modelling.
• Good computer knowledge especially spreadsheets and databases, word, and PowerPoint.
• Good interpersonal skills to work with other teams for implementation of activities.
• Business and Industrial awareness.
• Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Solutions oriented mind set.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Friday 08th December 2023 to the email address indicated below. Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com