DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspecting vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately. Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
• Conducting routine maintenance work with the aim of ensuring vehicle functionality and longevity.
• Repair of brake and steering systems. Replace/Repair vehicle transmissions and fuel components as needed.
• Repairing cooling components and systems including air conditiners and engine cooling.
• Perform emissions inspection, safety checks and similar regulated vehicle examinations.
• Any role that may be assigned by your Supervisor.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Diploma in Automotive Engineering. 3-5 Years of work experience in a busy garage/institution with contactable references.
• Trade Test qualification. A valid driving license.
• Prior experience as a mechanic. Good team player.
• Good decision making and problem- solving skills.
• In-depth knowledge of vehicle systems and components.
• Strong communication skills.
• Be able to work with deadlines hence have good organizational and time management skills.
Eezy Group does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion(creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and, vendors
Consenting to Processing of Personal Data in the Recruitment Process.
You consent to the company processing your personal data by applying for this position, the information could be saved for future use in the event of another opening.
If you feel that this is the Job for you please send your Application letter and CV to email@example.com.