AGRI EXIM, Bulk supplier of premium certified organic agro commodities seeks to hire
01. Post: Manager Quality Control- Coffee
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer/Director
The Manager Quality Control- Coffee is responsible for ensuring that all the coffee purchase, store, process and export is always managed and handled to the highest possible standards.
• Manage the analysis of all coffee samples ensuring that the process followed is in line with testing procedures and regulations and on time
• Responsible for ensuring all required quality documentation is completed to a high level of accuracy
Ensure that quality inspections are carried out regularly and throughout all stages of the production and storage processes.
• Responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to correct or improve a company’s final products and processes in order to meet established quality and safety standards.
Carry out pre-shipment inspection of all coffee exports in line with the Coffee Regulations
• Responsible for ensuring all export ready coffee is fully compliant with company and regulatory requirements.
• To plan for quality control activities and ensure commodity lot/batch processing is effectively carried out
• To ensure process CCPS, OPRPS and CPs are effective, documented, implemented, maintained, and monitored appropriately as required by feed/food management systems.
• Responsible for team mentoring (including training of the QA/QC personnel). • Work hand in hand with the field and certification team in setting up standards and disseminating organic food production practices as part of the ICS maintenance and continual improvement.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Science Technology (Chemistry, Biology), Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Food Science and Technology. Minimum 8 years of work experience in a reputable Agro-processing, Food/ beverage processing and quality control with excellent knowledge of Food Safety Standards.
Interested candidates should send their applications to the Email: HR@agrieximfze.com. (They must attach their CVs and relevant supporting documents) and indicate the position they are applying for in the Subject line. Deadline: 15th December 2023