The Institute of Petroleum Studies-Kampala (IPSK) is looking for a Marketing
Manager who will be responsible for the Total Management of the Marketing Department. He or she is expected to contribute a great deal to the effectiveness of the Institute.
• The Marketing Manager takes the lead in identifying products, services and markets, suggest sales strategies and approaches, and measure the results of all of the efforts.
• He or she is also responsible for analysing the effectiveness of: the entire Institute’s Marketing efforts,
Sales campaigns, and all efforts of the Admissions Advisors and, or
• Marketing department and its Staff.
• Essential: Holder of a recognised Bachelor’s degree qualification in Marketing specialization or related field.
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration-Marketing specialization is preferred.
• Desirable: Expert knowledge of over the top and digital marketing and or within a similar industry in different firms would be a plus.
• Essential: Minimum of five (05) years of progressively more responsible positions in Marketing.
• Experience in supervising and managing a busy team of more than five (05) staff in a higher education institution of learning environment.
• Progressive work experience within a similar industry in different firms.
Closing Date : 17th December, 2023