Job Title: Plumber
Organisation: Xclusive Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Plumbing Supervisor
Xclusive Uganda is a group of horticulture companies with over 550 employees, based between Gayaza and Zirobwe. We are known for our innovative way of working, our flat organizational structure where we achieve things together and care for our employees and the community around us. We offer an attractive renumeration for the best fit.
Job Summary: The Plumber will install, maintain, repair Irrigation systems including fixing leaks, installing pipes, fixtures, conducting inspections, timely reporting of urgent repairs and ensuring proper functioning of Irrigation systems.
Main Goal of the Job: To prevent breakdowns, down time and keeping the maintenance budget down.
Are you a skilled Plumber with technical proficiency and a passion for fixing and fine-tuning a variety of plumbing issues? Do you pay attention to details? Are you cooperative and analytical? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you have proven experience in installation, maintenance, and repair of Irrigation systems? We are looking for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing Irrigation systems
- Conducting inspections and adherent to manufacturers compliance.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Proper use of tools and equipment for plumbing tasks.
- Ensuring safety and compliance with plumbing regulations and codes.
- Monitoring the stock level and timely reporting of efficient level of materials/spare parts under his operation.
- Ability to work extra hours when needed.
- Ability to meet the deadline.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or equivalent experiences in Plumbing and irrigation system.
- Proficient in reading blueprints and technical diagrams.
- Experience in plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Independent and team oriented.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Do you think you are the right fit? Then send your Curriculum Vitae, including a motivation letter to the HR Manager: email@example.com
Deadline: 16th February 2024.