Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Roofings Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roofings Group is the leading manufacturer of quality steel and plastic building products in East Africa.
Job Summary: We are Currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated, technically experienced, and competent person, with zeal to perform beyond expectations and excited to Join a 27- year leading steel manufacturer as an Electrical Engineer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare preventive maintenance schedules.
- Plan for electrical maintenance spares and consumables.
- Update management on anticipated equipment failures.
- Give technical support to the Maintenance Electrical team and department.
- Implement the preventive maintenance programs and quick recovery actions for the break down failure.
- Prepare monthly evaluation and maintenance reports.
- Carryout periodic inspection and maintenance of the safety and measuring equipment.
- Lead and supervise the activities of the maintenance staff.
- Ensure safety of the maintenance team and the machine operators.
- Carry out routine condition monitoring of machines
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Two years’ experience within the field of Electrical Engineering in the same or similar environment.
- Good skills of office software and Auto CAD.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team player.
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please send your application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com