Job Title: Commercial Negotiator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and running of Commercial operations in the upstream.
- Support the marketing and commercialization of Tilenga crude oil through;
- Participation in preparation and negotiation of Key documents to take project to First oil including, Common development and cost allocation agreement, Crude Supply Agreement, Operations Coordination and lifting agreement among others.
- Participation in Electricity, Gas to power and LPG commercialization process for Kingfisher and Tilenga projects.
- Support other departments in ongoing settlement negotiations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a degree in a business-related field such as law, economics, finance or accounting
- Three to five years of oil and gas experience in a business-related field such as law, accounting/ finance, or economics or commercial operations.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com