Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Uganda
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employee Recruitment process.
- Employee Records process and maintenance.
- Identity Cards Processing.
- Time sheets management and attendance.
- Performance management and job evaluations.
- Employee relations in assisting with the day-to-day HR office operations.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting.
- Handling employee grievance and disciplinary cases.
- Scheduling field visits and refresher trainings on company policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Human Resources/ Administration or related field
- At least three years of related work experience
- Good Computer skills ( Mandatory)
- Knowledge of SAP (Preferred)
- Capacity to manage conflicts
- Availability to work on Multi Cultural environment and in different geographic Areas.
- Good Knowledge of Uganda Labour Laws and Employment ACT 2006
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com