Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd, a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in the Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, surgical and Nutrition products. The company is an Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for Several Manufacturers from Europe and the Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with management to ensure a seamless adaptation and implementation of human resource transformation and a change management plan that builds the human talent and sustainable capability of the people in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Be an active member of the senior management team, leading on change and HR management whilst providing a high level input at strategic and policy levels
Recruiting and Staffing:
- Develop and implement specific strategies, policies and processes in each of the following key areas of HR that reflect and support the company’s needs:
- Recruitment and selection
- Employment contracts
- Learning, development and evaluation of staff
- Remuneration, compensation and reward
- Performance management and appraisals
- Coordinate aspects of Goodman International Ltd recruitment
Training and Development:
- Select, train, motivate and evaluate the company’s personnel performance
- Build leadership capacity and develop a high-performing senior management team.
- Introducing and implementing training for staff in goal and objective setting, using SMART methodology
- Establish and maintain other methods/strategies for measuring necessary aspects of HR development. Monitors, measures and reports on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements.
- Work with management team to develop and implement annual revisions of employee contracts. Conduct and participate in salary and benefit surveys.
Policy Administration and Employee Relations:
- Provide support in responding to employee questions regarding interpretation and application of the Goodman International Ltd- Rules and Regulations of Employment policies.
- Recommend, establish and continuously develop the HR company’s policies and procedures, alongside ensuring that contractual, compensation, financial and legal issues are compliant to the labor laws of Uganda.
- Assist the Management Team in maintaining and developing a positive company culture through various systems
- Manage, develop, and ensure the motivation of direct reporting staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in HRM Management.
- At least three years of experience in a busy Organization
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be computer literate with excellent command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and Access & Power point.
- Any other postgraduate qualifications are an added advantage.
Overall Skills Required:
- High Level of Integrity and Confidentiality
- Planning & Organising
- Attention to detail
- Good and efficient Communication
- Result Oriented
- Customer Care
NB: Only successful female candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply via Email by sending a cover letter, updated resume, scanned copy of your recent Passport size photo to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Limited,
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th September 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com