To initiate, develop and monitor the implementation of systems, policies and procedures for UNICEF project in line with Baylor Uganda’s mission.
- Develop and implement strategies of coordinating the technical advisory groups inclusive of implementing partners
- Develop and monitor the implementation of annual and quarterly consolidated work plans, procurement plans and budgets in line with project goals/objectives
- Provide technical support to the districts in developing and monitoring implementation of work plans and budgets for integration of pediatric, adolescent, adult HIV and MCH services into the existing services
- Develop and monitor implementation of the capacity building programs to maintain competent & motivated teams; Develop and implement strategies to increase demand for services and community engagement in health services
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and networks with district key stakeholders and other partner organizations for comprehensive, relevant and harmonized interventions
- Plan and conduct periodic program review/lesson learnt meetings/ based on the set and agreed upon periodic targets and develop action plans for improvement in line with project objectives
- Develop and implement quality improvement projects in the supported districts and health facilities
- Develop fundable proposals in collaboration with other Baylor-Uganda members and other key stakeholders for the sustainability or continuity of the project
- Document and share findings/lessons learnt in line with the Baylor Uganda Research Policy.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- · A medical related Master’s degree preferably in Public Health· Trained in comprehensive HIV/AIDS/TB care and support services
- · At least seven (7) years working experience as medical personnel, with four (4) years program of experience at managerial level, in a reputable HIV oriented Non-Governmental Organization
- · Must be a registered doctor with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners’ Council (UMDPC)
- 7 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.