Job Title: Partnership & Sponsorship Assistant (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include; Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood, Education and FM Radio amongst others. In all of this, Watoto remains a local church, committed to celebrating Christ and caring for community.
Job Summary: Watoto is seeking to recruit a Partnership and Sponsorship Assistant to support in the raising of sponsors in the Africa region and administrative duties within the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To update the general accountability and Uganda payment tracker on a weekly basis.
- To file all accountability sheets on a weekly basis in accordance to the filing standards and accurately compile all relevant sponsorship information.
- To acknowledge sponsor’s payments as they come in from the Africa region and prepare updated statements for all the existing sponsors.
- To run delinquent sponsor searches and provide an updated list of all non-paying sponsors for follow up.
- To provide payment receipts as and when requested by sponsors and reconcile receipt books with finance.
- To assist in Correspondence & Profiles Management and promptly respond to all queries from sponsors.
- To support the Sponsorship coordinator to prepare the required sponsorship reports and assist in preparation of departmental meetings and trainings.
- To set up the sponsorship tables and replenish it with all the required materials on Sundays and conduct trainings and orientations for the volunteers at the sponsorship table.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the role of Partnership and Sponsorship Assistant should hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, data management or a related degree
- Two years of experience working in Administration/sponsorship in a large and busy organisation.
- Computer literate with emphasis in excel and records management.
- Good communication both written and verbal
- A team player, self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision for long hours under pressure.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th September 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com