Position: Social Media Video Content Production Editor
Reports to: Content Manager, Digital Hub
Location: Head office
To curate, re-purpose, create and edit video content for Vision Group’s social media channels (e.g. Youtube, Tiktok and others).
Key Result Areas:
• Lead internal video content creation teams with strict focus on online channels
• Generate engaging video content that attracts audiences
• Improved Digital Revenue generation
• Build social media channels subscriptions
• Manage independent content creators
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field (optional)
• Certificate or Diploma in Filming/Videography
• 2-3 years’ experience in video production
• Must have been a lead or assistant in projects like films, documentaries (news or features).
• 2D graphics editing using Adobe programs and more
• Script writing and directing skills
• Knowledge in documentary making/filming/planning and scripting
• Knowledge and understanding of local and international social media trends and landscape (specifically YouTube & Tiktok)
• Proficient in the English and Luganda languages (written and spoken) any other language will be an added advantage
• Good understanding of the social and cultural environment
• Appreciation of the Arts
• Quick learner
• Fast thinker
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under under pressure and tight deadlines
• High level of responsiveness and responsibility.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should express interest to the Chief Human Resource Officer by email@example.com . Attach copies of certificates, CV and National ID.
Deadline: Wednesday April 21st, 2023