The HCM Administrator & Operation Officer’s primary responsibility is provision of administrative support, prepare staff payment and effective operational service covering specific HR Services and processes e.g. Staff on boarding, staff leave management, opening new staff files, keeping up to date records in staff files, filling, correspondence letters processing, confirmations handling etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and submit periodic staff payments including monthly payrolls, reconciliations, remittance and other mandatory & voluntary deductions.
• Ensure efficiency in delivery of HR administrative duties by carrying out HR Operation management activities such as draft all HR correspondences, updating relevant HRIS,
• Provide excellent service by responding to queries/complaints from staff regarding specific areas of HR service within the agreed SLAs
• In liaison with the HR Business partner, coordinate and implementation staff welfare activities with relevant parties.
• Promptness in report submission of all reports required within your portfolio Work within your portfolio in line with HR controls and Governance to achieve satisfactory departmental audit & risk grading
• A good first degree in any discipline.
• Experience of 1-2 years in HR OR Administration.
• Experience in payroll management is an added advantage
• Good knowledge and understanding of HR tools
• Knowledge of the administration work
• Knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures
• An appreciation of the goals and objectives of UBA and how they relate to the goals and
• objectives of Human Resources.
• Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Good Oral & Written communication skills
• Excellent administrative skills
• Good documentation and process management skills
• Capacity for absorbing and managing pressure
• High level of integrity/Sense of Responsibility
• Initiative /Proactive ness / Aggressiveness
• Entrepreneurship/ Taking ownership
• Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Team building Leadership / Influencing
All interested candidates should send CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to;
Head Human Capital
United Bank for Africa
Plot 2, Jinja Road
Deadline for application 21st April, 2023.