Bodawerk is a young and innovative company that uses battery swap station technology to promote sustainable mobility and lower carbon emissions. We are dedicated to make electric motorcycles a convenient and accessible means of transportation for everyone.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Swap Area Business Managers to oversee our battery swap stations’ daily operations. The successful candidate will be in charge of ensuring the seamless and efficient operation of all swap stations and will play an important role in our company’s success.
1. Guarantee that customers have constant access to a fully charged battery.
a. A sufficient number of batteries
b. An adequate supply of chargers
c. Skilled personnel
2. Establish goals, monitor productivity, and supervise the performance of Customer Experience
Champions at various swap stations in your allocated area;
3. Oversee all swap stations’ daily operations, including battery inventory management and
4. Maintain the stations in a clean and well-maintained condition at all times;
5. Create and implement standard operating procedures for all swap stations by visiting on a
daily basis to settle any difficulties or complaints;
6. Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators to identify areas for improvement;
7. Offer regular training to Swap Station attendants on a variety of business topics, including the
swapping process, customer service, product features and functionality, and inventory
8. Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors;
9. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve operations and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, engineering, or a closely related field is required.
• 2 years or more of operations management experience
• Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities
• Proven ability to analyze problems and find solutions
• The ability to perform well under pressure and manage numerous tasks at the same time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and data analysis tools
• Proficient in other local languages as well as English and Luganda
• Be willing and/or capable of riding/using a motorcycle.
• A Competitive salary
• Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
• A dynamic and supportive work environment
• Training and development opportunities
• Paid time off
• Medical Insurance
If you are enthusiastic about sustainability and technology and are searching for a challenging and rewarding position, we want to hear from you!
Bodawerk offers an enjoyable, friendly work environment as well as opportunity for professional development within a rapidly expanding global enterprise. It is an Equal Opportunity Employer and evaluates all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, HIV/AIDS, disability, or any other protected characteristic as defined by law.
Closing Date : 5th May, 2023