A Hotel Plumber is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining the plumbing systems of a hotel. They work to ensure that the hotel’s plumbing system functions properly, and that water, gas and other liquids are distributed safely and effectively throughout the building.
• Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems in hotel guest rooms, common areas, kitchens, laundry rooms and other areas as needed.
• Inspect and troubleshoot plumbing systems to identify problems and determine appropriate solutions.
• Replace or repair broken or worn pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and appliances such as water heaters and boilers.
• Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure that plumbing repairs and installations do not disrupt guest comfort and experience.
• Follow all relevant safety regulations and procedures, such as wearing protective gear when working with hazardous materials.
• Maintain accurate records of work performed, materials used and time spent on each job.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a plumber, preferably in a hotel or similar environment.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
• Knowledge of plumbing codes and regulations.
• Physical ability to perform the job, including lifting heavy objects and working in confined spaces.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Hotel Plumbers usually work full-time and may be required to work on weekends, holidays, and outside of regular business hours to accommodate guests’ needs. They may work indoors or outdoors, depending on the location of the plumbing system they are working on, and may be required to work in cramped or tight spaces. Plumbers may be exposed to hazardous materials, such as raw sewage, and must take appropriate safety precautions to protect themselves from injury or illness.
Send your application letter, CV & academic documents to: email@example.com before 30th April, 2023 Address: Plot 50, Bungokho Rd, Mbale, Uganda Telephone: +256 758 210 115