Bodawerk is a leading manufacturer of electric mobility and energy products. The company is engaged primarily in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of electric products and services. The Company focuses on developing superior quality Energy Storage Systems (EV Batteries), Electric Mobility (EV Motorcycles) and Services (Battery Swapping i.e., Battery-as-a-Service).
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated logistics person to join our production team, as we scale our production.
1. Operations Management
● Demonstrate practical ability to handle huge chunks of data analysis using Vlookup, Pivot tables, and advance excel formula, and reporting.
● Inventory reporting, Planning and Forecasting
● Identify key operational risks. Implement formal root cause and corrective action
● Closely monitor any changes on tax/ duty within the region and escalate any
2. Warehouse and Inventory Management
● Oversee inventory management to ensure optimized inventory levels and safekeeping of stock, lean stock keeping in risk areas out of central warehouse.
● Monitoring the inventory needs while coordinating with the production teams and escalating to relevant teams as needed in order to meet business needs and timelines.
● ERP system transactions
● Maintain an up to date approved vendors database
● Establishing and management of supplier relationships
● Handle end to end procurement processes
● Cash flow forecasting
4. Inbound & Outbound Logistics
● Establishing and management of strong relationships such as but not limited to clearing and forwarding agents, warehousing agents, local distribution agents.
● System transactions for all in/outbound logistics.
● Has a degree qualification from a recognized institution preferably in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Procurement and Logistics
● Ability to multi-task and address competing priorities
● Has 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management and Operations
● Goal-oriented and organized team player
● Highly analytical with high degree of competency in (ERP, Excel/Google Sheets, Smartsheet software, Looker and other analytical tools.
● Demonstrates knowledge of the relevant legislation pertaining to the region
● Is knowledgeable about import/export, transport routes, inventory management, warehousing and distribution networks.
● Has experience in business planning, procurement, warehouse, retail management and last mile distribution management.
● Demonstrates humility
● Is passionate about working with rural, off-grid consumers and resolving their issues.
● Is driven by the social mission to provide energy to consumers and employment to rural communities.
● Very good interpersonal/collaboration skills; able to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, members and external partners,
● Should be a value driven individual
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills
● Ability to work remotely under minimal supervision
● A Competitive salary
● Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
● A dynamic and supportive work environment
● Training and development opportunities
● Paid time off
● Medical Insurance
If you are enthusiastic about sustainability and technology and are searching for a challenging and rewarding position, we want to hear from you!
Bodawerk offers an enjoyable, friendly work environment as well as opportunity for professional development within a rapidly expanding global enterprise. It is an Equal Opportunity Employer and evaluates all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, HIV/AIDS, disability, or any other protected characteristic as defined by law.
Closing Date : 5th May, 2023