Job Title: Dispatch Supervisor
Organisation: Kyosk Digital Services
Duty Station: Iganga, Uganda
Kyosk Digital Services Limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks. ETG Digital Platforms (Kyosk) is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya.
Job Summary: We are looking for a talented person to join our team as a Dispatch Supervisor. The Successful candidate will take full charge of the dispatch team in the business unit overseeing the end to end achievement of the team’s KPIs. He or she will be accountable for goods dispatch, driver engagement and management; fuel management; route mapping and planning as well as the team’s performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% dispatch of orders/ items
- Adherence to delivery windows set in operations
- 100% deposit of cash after every order delivered
- Enforce use of mobile money as mode of payment on each order delivered
- 100% reconciliation after every delivery run
- Full management of fuel
- Share performance for the day for drivers and with drivers
- Send daily reports to operations team
- Ensure timely delivery of orders
- Monitor and manage drivers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in procurement or related field;
- At least four years of experience in Dispatch or Logistics with at least 1 year experience at a Supervisory role.
- Hands on experience handling goods dispatch in a warehousing or production environment;
- Experience in an FMCG or Retail background is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience handling route planning and mapping to yield maximum returns;
- Good appreciation of MS office;
- Experience preparing key operational reports;
- Proficient in MS office with good appreciation of Excel;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Organization, punctuality and good interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 8th May 2023