Asset Finance Officer-Sales is primarily responsible for the sales of the products at the specific location(s) as directed by the Management. The Officer will be responsible for all Asset Finance onboarding within the framework of the vision, policies, and values of Watu Credit Limited.
Key Specific Duties include:
• Attracting Clients to Watu Credit Limited Asset Finance products.
• Acting as the contact person at nominated sales point(s) for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing Clients with respect to Asset Finance products offered by the Company; and directing queries’ regarding the Company’s other products to the head office.
Providing pro-active, accurate, detailed and comprehensive product presentation in respect of the Client’s inquiry.
• Conducting pre-assessment of the Client’s financial position and offering the best suitable product configuration.
• Collecting necessary documentation, including but not limited to ID, PIN, photo, and asset details; checking for document authenticity and ensuring scanning quality; submitting all relevant information to the back office for further checking and processing.
• Issuing appropriate Loan Agreement, ensuring data entry accuracy and correctness and making sure that all essential conditions of Loan Agreement such as (but not limited to) duration, payment schedules, due amount, as well as legally binding consequences in case of breach of Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are fully explained to the Client and accepted by the Client.
Advancing on customer support by conducting preventive and follow-up calls and reminders to clients to ensure adherence to payment schedules.
• Keeping Department Manager informed by submitting activity reports and performance analysis in accordance with Company reporting procedures.
• Ensuring that all sales and marketing activities operate cost-effectively, consistently and ethically within the given mandate and within the mission and values of Watu Credit Limited.
Any other duty as may be assigned by the Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related field with over 4-5 years experience in credit Sales & management, Loan appraisals, Loan Disbursement and Recovery
• Organizational and strong communication skills and must be able to speak fluently local languages such as fluent in English and Rutooro & other Runyakitara languages
• High level of integrity and accountability
• Detail-oriented, with a highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
• Ability to work independently with limited follow-up
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience and proficiency in Excel and any other computer software (s) in microfinance will be an added advantage
• Application Deadline: Monday, April 26th 2023 at 6:00 PM: Applicants who meet the above minimum criteria should apply & Clearly Indicate in the Subject Line the Position you are applying
• Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Closing Date : 11th May, 2023