We are seeking a highly skilled Proposal Writer with at least 5 years of experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality proposals that meet the needs of our clients. The Proposal Writer will work closely with our business development team to understand client requirements and develop proposals that effectively communicate our capabilities and solutions.
• Collaborate with business development team to understand client requirements.
• Write and edit proposals that meet client needs and are compliant with all requirements.
• Manage proposal development process, including developing outlines, schedules, and deadlines.
• Conduct research to gather information and data to support proposals.
• Review and analyze client RFPs and RFIs to ensure that all requirements are met.
• Coordinate proposal reviews with subject matter experts and proposal team members.
• Create graphics and other visual aids to support proposals.
• Participate in proposal kick-off meetings and proposal debriefs.
• Ensure that proposals are delivered on time and meet all requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in proposal writing.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple proposals simultaneously.
• Strong research and analytical skills.
• Experience with U.S. Government procurement processes and regulations.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and other proposal development tools.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
• Must be a Ugandan citizen or legally be able to work in Uganda.
Closing Date : 15th May, 2023