Job Title: Internal Auditor
Organization: Exquisite Solution Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Exquisite Solution Limited is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Company offering a wide scope of professional services. Established in 2006 with offices in England and across the region, we offer Human Resources Consulting and Payroll Management Services, Admin Support Services, Executive Search, Corporate and Personal Development Training, HR Compliance Audits, among others. We place top notch candidates into permanent, contract, and interim positions.
Job Summary: We are searching for a responsible and qualified individual to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control
- processes of the organization and propose recommendations for improvement
- Prepare risk-based audit plans for internal audit assignments. Plan and coordinate the implementation of audit assignments; formulate and recommend audit work plans including scope, techniques, and scheduling of the audit fieldwork.
- Perform approved audit procedures and prepare working papers in accordance with departmental guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IA) standards.
- Perform analysis to determine legal, contractual, and financial compliance, of the organizational activities
- Audit financial accounting and operational records and other transactions, procedures and practices, to determine accuracy and compliance with accepted policies, practices, procedures and the law.
- Carrying out reviews to ascertain conformity with the internal controls to prevent fraud, loss, or waste of company funds and assets.
- Identify areas for improvement in the company’s governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Prepare audit reports, working papers, schedules & summaries and present them to Management for review
- Present audit findings and recommendations for corrective actions and or to improve weak internal controls in the operations
- Follow up on previously reported audit findings to ensure audit recommendations are implemented and report on the extent of implementation of each.
- Perform special investigations and consulting engagements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Honor’s degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Science/Statistics from a recognized University.
- Professional training in CPA, ACCA.
- Post Graduate Qualification in a relevant field is added advantage
- Certification in CIA is an added Advantage.
- At least three years of relevant Audit experience in a reputable Organization.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility
- A highly developed sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply:
All prospective candidates should send their updated CVs via Email to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th June 2023