Quality Control Manager:
Job Purpose: The Quality Control Manager will oversee all aspects of quality control to ensure that products meet the required quality standards.
• Develop and implement quality control processes and procedures
• Manage the testing and inspection of raw materials and finished products
• Ensure that products meet the required quality standards and specifications
• Develop and implement procedures to improve quality control processes
• Collaborate with the Production Manager and Supply Chain Manager to ensure that quality control processes are integrated into the production process
• Analyze quality control data to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions
• Manage and motivate the quality control team to achieve productivity and efficiency targets
• Ensure that all health and safety regulations are followed in the quality control process
• Collaborate with the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure that quality control processes are aligned with customer needs and company goals
• Bachelor’s degree in Quality Control or a related field
• At least 5 years of experience in quality control management, preferably in the food processing industry
Write an application letter, attach your CV and write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Email Ref as JOB APPLICATION: POSITION. Application deadline is 5th May but preference will be given to early applicants.