Job Title: Human Capital Associate
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
mPharma is a technology-driven, vendor-managed inventory and retail pharmacy operator with operations across eight countries in Africa. We will not cease until every person on the continent has access to safe and affordable medicine. We’re a growing team of 1000+ employees, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors.
Job Summary: mPharma is seeking an ambitious professional to join our team as a Human Capital Associate for Uganda. The position supports mPharma’s team in managing People Operations activities in Uganda. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders across mPharma’s business and provide support to the Human Capital global team as well as Uganda business operations to execute critical business decision-making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle and process HR transactions (including hires, transfers, reorganizations, terminations, job, and personal data changes, and organizational changes)
- Manage the entire orientation and onboarding process for new hires
- Maintain up-to-date personnel data of employees on company HRIS
- Respond to 1st-level HR-related inquiries from employees
- Liaise with HR Partners, HR Leads in-country and focal points globally to resolve HR administrative problems
- Proactively suggest process improvement to enhance the efficiency of HR admin/Operations processes
- Provides support for other HR functions as needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
- At least three years of previous experience working in human resources.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.