Job Title: Production Supervisor (2 Jobs)
Organisation: Jolems Investments Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Jolems Investment Limited located in Kampala Uganda is a company limited by shares that was established to acquire, manage office, trading stations, factories, shops and depots among which include production of oral and food products.
Job Summary: The Production Supervisor will implement the production operation plan, monitor processing flows and supervise machine operators
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the products are produced on time and of good quality.
- Identify production best practices and Innovations.
- Monitor and report variances against production demand plan on a daily basis.
- Report production deviations against expected outputs and take action within agreed time frames.
- Quarterly review of all team members against out-puts
- Implement the health and safety guidelines in the plant.
- Communicate machine operation procedures to all personnel
- Participate in development and improvement of materials specifications
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment
- Monitoring personnel and resources
- Capture daily production data into the company database
- Identifying training needs
- Monitor inventory and prepare requisitions for raw materials and spare parts
- Prepare daily production reports
- Perform duties assigned by the Assistant Production Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma or degree in technical, engineering or equivalents.
- A relevant post-graduate qualifications is an added advantage
- QMS related training and exposure will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a busy beverage or FMCG manufacturing environment with at least two years at supervisory level.
- Highly motivated and ability to perform and deliver under a stressful and target-oriented environment
- Result-oriented and excellent communication skills,
- Skills in conducting safety tests and removing potential hazards
- Good research and analytical skills
- Awareness of factory safety & health regulation
How to Apply:
Deadline: 5th May 2023