Provide administrative support for all credit administration systems to ensure they provide quality information and are accessible at all time in accordance internal and external regulations.
• Provide user support on various systems relating to Credit Administration processes, including Credit Manager System, Financial Card System and the Credit Reference Bureau, regarding matters of rights access for new users, unlocking and resetting users, system utilization, data input, client enrolment and other technical issues.
• Liaise with ICT to monitor system uptime to ensure all systems are operating within Service Level Agreements, and follow up for any required system changes, upgrades and closure of identified system anomalies.
• Liaise with ICT for regular upload of new customers into the requisite Credit Administration systems, and ensure timely submission of the Bank’s monthly CRB Data to Compuscan CRB Ltd for upload to the Bureau.
Ensure the Bank meets BOU set targets for successful data submissions by ensuring timely review and correction of any rejected CRB records before the deadline of submission, while ensuring ongoing cleanup of the Bank’s CRB data; both current and past.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of records on the Credit Borrowers’ Accounts File (CBA), Credit Collateral Guarantor File (CGS), Borrower Stakeholders (BS) and the Credit Material Collateral File (CMC) for all facilities.
• Ensure Update of full details on customers KYC, Collateral details and Guarantor and Stakeholder information for all existing loans in the Credit plus/any CRB software in accordance with the Data Standardization Manual (DSM).
Train branches on the effective use of the Credit plus software/Other CRB software and the Compuscan data capture requirements to guarantee zero tolerance to error.
• Ensure that credit applications booked into the CRB system are updated regularly.
Process client’s CRB Disputes and follow up on them with Compuscan to ensure they are closed in the shortest time possible and in any case not later than 20 business working days as stipulated by the Bank of Uganda guidelines and Issue loan clearance certificates.
• Work in liaison with the branch network to review and reconcile utilization and pricing so as to confirm and justify CRB and FCS monthly invoices, and following up to ensure timely payments.
• Monthly reporting of BOA CRB data to Bank of Uganda not later than the 15thday of every month.
• Receiving FCS Cards and ensuring they are distributed to the branches in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Filing Head office FCS Card Control Sheets for future referencing.
• Attending all CRB related meetings on behalf of the Bank and updating the CRB Project Manager on all issues relating to the project.
Skills, knowledge and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related degree.
• At least 1 years’ experience in Banking.
• Good knowledge of regulations relating to Credit, and the Bank’s credit policies, processes and procedures.
• IGOR system knowledge.
• Knowledge of CRB and Credit Manager Systems.
• Good computer / MS Office suite skills, especially in Ms. Excel.
• Analytical skills with capacity to process substantial amounts of data.
• Customer focus.
• Communication skills (verbal and written).
• Follow-up skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to operate in a team setting.
• Communication (oral & written).
• Personal orderliness and attention to details.
• Able to work in fast paced and results oriented environment.
Closing Date : 27th November, 2023