To market the Bank’s products and manage customer relationships through proactive and consultative approaches to acquire profitable New business, retain existing business relationships and maintain high-quality portfolios geared towards the realization of the Bank’s mission and vision.
• Acquisition of profitable new SME clients to achieve defined sales targets in liabilities and assets to grow the market share in line with the Bank’s strategic direction.
• Identify Business opportunities within the existing portfolio and establish mechanisms for growing customer relationships with the Bank.
• Manage assigned credit portfolios and monitor the quality of existing credit
• Review, analyse, screen and confirm all documentation submitted by the client before submission for recommendation and approval as per credit risk procedure.
• Market the Bank products in all sectors of the Ugandan market in line with the Bank’s defined segments, set targets and strategic objective
• Make daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly customer visits and call reports in a bid to retain and offer solutions to the customers
• Responsible for maintaining a clean portfolio with No/Zero Non- performing Loans
• Prepare weekly activity reports and submit them to the line Manager
• Initiate and carry out recovery action on Non- performing loans within your respective portfolio
• Review and maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects and establish ways of retaining and growing the portfolios in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
• Recommend changes required to meet the set targets and customer expectations in line with the Bank’s policy and procedure.
• Attend all weekly business meetings and always keep time.
• A Bachelors’ degree.
• Professional qualification in banking e.g. MBA as an added advantage.
• 3 years in a similar role in the Banking industry.
• Skills and competencies.
• Leadership and Team building
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Creativity and passion for Business Development
• Relationship Management Skills
• Marketing skill
• Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 pm, Friday 17th November, 2023.