Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 37 networked branches and 7 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003. Pride is an equal opportunity employer looking for competent and experienced individuals to fill the following positions: –
The Credit Analyst reports to the Senior Manager ILS with a dotted reporting line to the Senior Credit Manager Agric LS/ Senior Credit Manager GGLS and we will be responsible for developing and analyzing medium to large fundable credit proposals through effective credit appraisals and due diligence process so as to achieve quality portfolio growth.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate with the branch staff to book loans and ensure portfolio growth.
• Prepare reports for management and branch staff.
• Mobilize deposits to reduce the cost of borrowing.
• Participate in the setting of branch targets for MAFL & Agric LS, ILS, GGLS products in line with operations set projections figures.
• Support and ensure branch credit staffs achieve the set credit targets.
Qualifications, Education and skills:
• Bachelor’s in Economics, Development Studies, Business Studies, Finance and Accounting or other related fields.
• At least 4 years’ experience in Appraisal and Analysis for external applicants.
• At least 3 years as a Credit Officer for internal applicants
If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience and desire to make a difference, then apply immediately by sending your application to email@example.com or hand deliver your Resume, Academic documents and application to the address below; not later than December 06, 2023