Job Title: Finance Intern (No Experience Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers, ranking as a #1 full-service research organization for four consecutive years. With over 75 different data-driven solutions, and presence in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts to deliver top-quality research and insights. Simply speaking, we help the biggest companies solve some of their biggest problems, serving more than 5000 clients across the globe by providing research, data, and insights on their target markets. And we’re proud to share we’ve received our Great Place to Work Certification in 2022 & 2023!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the finance team to provide assistance and supporting documents during the year-end audit.
- Provide support in project management which includes tracking of budget utilization before additional funds are disbursed, verification of project beneficiaries before disbursement of funds, follow up with responsible persons to submit accountabilities and detailed review of submitted accountabilities
- Assisting with accounts payable tasks, ie is responsible for activities such as writing payment vouchers and assembling necessary supporting documents.
- Ensuring proper filing and storage (both physical and hard copies) of finance documentation
- Assist with documents retrieval during annual audit.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a university degree in business or economics (Bachelor of Commerce -Accounting /Finance option).
- Strong organization skills
- Basic understanding of financial principles and accounting practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal capacity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Ipsos in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 1st March 2024