Job Title: Investor Relations Executive
Organization: Kray Holdings Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Kray Holdings Limited is a micro-finance institution established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans and other financial services.
Job Summary: Kray Holdings’ ongoing rapid growth is supported by regular capital raising and ongoing engagement with current investors. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Investor Relations Executive will drive all investor facing activity, including building and progressing relationships with potential new investors, and managing relationships, reporting and opportunities with all current investors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pro-active sourcing of debt and equity capital from potential long-term investment partners, and management of a documented, disciplined pipeline of opportunities.
- Working with all relevant departments to produce and deliver regular financial and social impact reports for existing and potential investors.
- Presenting a consistent investor value proposition to Kray’s investment community.
- Research and analysis of relevant investment trends and financial conditions positioning Kray to succeed in a changing capital raising environment.
- Managing, monitoring and presenting a relevant summary of investor feedback regarding Kray’s performance to the Management Team.
The Investor Relations Executive will be required to perform the following key activities:
- Build and maintain a pipeline of debt (and equity when required) transactions to fund Kray’s growth.
- Assist in preparing prospectuses for fundraising (capital and debt).
- Monitoring of markets and macro financial environment.
- Manage investor targeting and tracking systems.
- Coordinate between all parties to ensure adherence to timely fundraising processes.
Due Diligence support
- Coordinate onsite and offsite due diligence with investors, including information requests and logistics.
- Represent Kray in the investor community.
- Produce reports and tailored analysis for existing and future lenders, shareholders and board.
- Provide regular feedback to management and other stakeholders on news relevant to Kray, their concerns, and investment criteria.
- Work closely with the financial operations and accounting team to share knowledge and build skills across finance functions. Hire and manage direct reports as the role grows.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least one year of experience in an investor relations, capital raising, private investment, capital markets or corporate finance environment
- Experience as the primary contact for investors
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Compelling presentation ability, both in producing written outputs and delivering verbally
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- An excellent communicator, passionate educator and strong salesperson
- Highly organized and process-driven
- Ability to communicate and engage externally to represent Kray and generate investor interest
- Ability to partner closely with internal and external stakeholders, providing a dependable presence to move forward complex projects and ideas
- Professionalism: Maintains professionalism when corresponding with partners/investors. In addition, being Empathetic and personable when dealing with Kray stakeholders
- Positive Attitude: a mindset of “getting things done” and finding satisfaction in developing sustainable long-term solutions at all times
- Flexible and resilient: Willingness to travel, flexible in schedule and work hours, seek direct feedback and see every challenge as an opportunity to grow.
How to Apply:
All candidates should submit their application letters and updated CVs to the Managing Director via our email: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CV should include your telephone contacts, contacts & email address of 3 referees.
Your email subject line should include your name & job applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 15th September 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com