Job Title: DREAMS Facility Peer (47 O’ Level Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio-medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services, and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
Job Summary: The DREAMS Facility Peer will be enrolling eligible AGYW at the health facility onto the DREAMS program, Supporting documentation of facility-community linkages register, receiving AGYWs who are referred from safe spaces, District Action Centre and other community structures to the facility for respective services, orienting AGYWs at OPD and MCH about DREAMS services, working closely with health workers at different entry points to refer all AGYWs at risk to the DREAMS corner and line listing AGYW from different entry points who missed DREAMS enrollment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update the facility- community linkages register and ID numbers for AGYW referred from safe spaces, DAC and other community structures to the facility for respective services.
- Sensitive AGYW at OPD and MCH about the goals of DREAMS and services offered.
- Work with health workers at different entry points to screen AGYW for DREAMS enrollment.
- Refer all enrolled AGYW from the facility to their respective nearby safe spaces to start on DREAMS services and get the feedback.
- Ensure that all AGYWs referred to the respective safe spaces receive DREAMS services.
- Line lists AGYW from different entry points who missed DREAMS enrollment and refer them to the subcounty coordinators for screening and enrolling the eligible ones.
- Work with subcounty coordinators to maintain and update AGYW file that tells a story.
- Receive and link AGYWs who are referred from safe spaces, DAC and other community structures to the facility for respective services.
- Ensure that the assigned DREAMS enrolment facility targets are achieved with fidelity.
- Work with the DREAMS data officer to ensure data use at the facility DREAMS corner.
- Ensure quality and integrity of the data at the respective site.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Ordinary level Certificate of Education or its equivalent.
- DREAMS AGYW out of school with a DREAMS passport & ID is an added advantage.
- Ability to work in rural setting sites assigned.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of teamwork/building.
- Applicant Must be a resident of the district or nearby areas (Rakai, Kyotera, Gomba, Lyantonde, Lwengo, Sembabule,
- Bukomansimbi, Masaka, Kalangala)
- Attach a photocopy of an original National ID.
- An LC I Recommendation Letter from the area of your residence District Facility No.
How to Apply:
All interested Candidates possessing the above attributes can email their applications including a cover letter, latest Copy of CV, copies of academic qualifications /certificates addressed to the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org g or hand HAND DELIVER your applications at RHSP Kyotera cluster office in Kalisizo, Mpigi cluster office in Mpigi- Kayabwe, Sembabule cluster office in Sembabule next to Centenary Bank, Lyantonde Cluster office in Lyantonde Town Council or Kalangala cluster office in Buligo Kalangala Town council. Please clearly indicate district of interest in your cover letter.
Deadline: 19th August 2022 by 5:00pm
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Rakai Health Sciences Program.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com