Organisation: UAP Old Mutual Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The UAP Old Mutual Group is an integrated Financial Service business comprising Faulu Microfinance Bank, UAP and Old Mutual. The Group, which is operational in East Africa services to more than 1.2 million customers across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan. The UAP Old Mutual Group now comprises of three key players as a result of the acquisition of a controlling stake in Faulu in 2014 and UAP in 2015 by Old Mutual. The acquisitions resulted in Old Mutual Kenya UAP Holdings and Faulu Microfinance Bank, forming one of the largest financial services groups with a growing footprint in East and Central Africa. UAP and Old Mutual have been major players in the financial services market in East Africa for decades. The two entities have vast experience in Insurance, Investment, Asset Management and Banking, and are passionate about helping our customers achieve their financial goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver services to customers as part of a financial management team
- Making sure that all clients provide complete KYC documents
- Responding to client emails.
- Resolving client complaints.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Daily Receipting of client funds
- Making daily redemption/withdraw schedules
- Daily updating of the client list
- Filling in AML Forms
- Opening new accounts and ensuring the data is correct.
- Verify client redemptions authenticity
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (B)
- Customer Service, Electronic Mail, Financial Management, New Accounts, Reconciliations
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 19th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com