Job Title: Cashier (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Mityana General Hospital
Duty Station: Mityana, Uganda
Mityana Hospital, also Mityana General Hospital or Mityana District Hospital is a hospital in the town of Mityana, Mityana District in the Central Region of Uganda.
Job Summary: To manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently, receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions and provide financial services in the private wing within the approved budget and in line with the Financial Regulations
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Scanning goods and ensuring pricing id accurate
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit.
- Issue receipt, refunds, change or tickets.
- Redeem stamp and coupons.
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
- Handling cash at the private wing
- Certifying all expenditure for private wing.
- Preparing annual and monthly financial statement of accounts.
- Reconciling bank statements with cash books.
- Answering audit queries and inquiries.
- Supervising and guiding lower staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Certificate in either Commerce (Accounting option) or Business Administration (Accounting option) or Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting from a recognized Institution
- Financial Management.
- Planning Budgeting and Coordination.
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Ethics and Integrity.
- Team work.
- Customer satisfaction oriented
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and eligible Ugandans to fill the following contract vacant posts existing in the private wing. Applications must be submitted to the office of the Medical Superintendent at Mityana Hospital, PO Box 52
The applications should bear the title of the job, and applicants must attach certified copies of all the necessary supporting academic documents, photocopy of a national identity card and a recent passport size photograph to the application form.
Deadline: 27th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com