Job Title: Laboratory Assistant (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Mityana General Hospital
Duty Station: Mityana, Uganda
Mityana Hospital, also Mityana General Hospital or Mityana District Hospital is a hospital in the town of Mityana, Mityana District in the Central Region of Uganda.
Job Summary: To carry out basic laboratory tests for diagnosis of diseases
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing laboratory reagents and stains for routine investigations
- Carrying out basic laboratory tests and submit reports to Laboratory Technician/Technologist.
- Observing safety and quality assurance practices in laboratories.
- Cleaning the laboratory equipment regularly.
- Requisitioning necessary supplies for laboratory work and keeping record of stock.
- Participating in research activities.
- Compiling and submitting daily and periodic laboratory reports.
- Safely dispose of Laboratory wastes
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must have a Certificate in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Training Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Concern for quality and standards of Laboratory services.
- Result orientation.
- Ethics and integrity.
- Communicating effectively & Time management
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and eligible Ugandans to fill the following contract vacant posts existing in the private wing. Applications must be submitted to the office of the Medical Superintendent at Mityana Hospital, PO Box 52 and not later than 27.08.2022
The applications should bear the title of the job, and applicants must attach certified copies of all the necessary supporting academic documents, photocopy of a national identity card and a recent passport size photograph to the application form.
Deadline: 27th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com