Job Title: Digital Sales Strategist
Organisation: Pulse Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Sales and Strategy
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience – and providing expansive media reach and creative marketing solutions to our partners.
Job Summary: Our Digital Sales Strategists drive revenue growth for Pulse by developing and pitching winning creative digital strategies for clients that solve their business challenges and aid them in achieving their marketing goals and objectives. You will drive commercial opportunities among top brands across Africa and beyond by prospecting, nurturing leads and networking with customers and client-side decision-makers to close deals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
- Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
- Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
- Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.
- Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell or new business opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree – an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a sales or business development role
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Good understanding of digital marketing – a professional qualification in digital marketing is a plus
- Ability to create effective digital marketing plans and strategies for clients
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Great relationship-building and networking skills
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to deliver against set targets
How to Apply:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com