We are seeking an experienced Sales & Marketing Officer to join our hotel team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting the hotel and its services to potential clients and maintaining good relationships with existing clients. The candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase the hotel’s revenue and profitability.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies that increase the hotel’s revenue and profitability.
• Conduct market research to identify potential clients and their needs.
• Create and maintain a database of potential and existing clients.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential clients.
• Negotiate contracts with clients and ensure that all parties understand the terms and conditions of the agreement.
• Coordinate with other hotel departments to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
• Maintain good relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities to increase revenue from them.
• Attend industry events and trade shows to promote the hotel and its services.
• Monitor and analyze market trends and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
• Prepare regular reports on sales and marketing activities for management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of sales and marketing experience in the hospitality industry.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
• Flexibility to work outside regular office hours as needed.
• Ability to travel when required.
Send your application letter, CV & academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April, 2023 Address: Plot 50, Bungokho Rd, Mbale, Uganda Telephone: +256 758 210 115