Overall Purpose of the Job
To Establish, manage, strengthen, and retain relationships with ma or institutional existing customers and to develop new business and client relationships.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. developing and implementing professional and ethical sales and marketing strategies to increase customer engagement and sales revenue.
2. Identifying new business opportunities and developing relationships with potential customers, partners, and suppliers.
Conducting market research to identify industry trends, consumer behavior, and competitive activity to inform business development and e pansion into other health related areas including laboratory, veterinary and other services
4. Supporting the development of pricing strategies for products and services that take into account customer value, competition, and profitability.
5. Managing and coordinating marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including digital and traditional for all principals
6. Supporting the development of sales forecasts and budgets and managing sales performance to meet revenue targets.
leading and managing sales and marketing teams, training and coaching team members to optimize their performance.
8. Collaborating with internal departments, including business development and customer service, to identify new products and services to meet current client needs
9. Developing and managing relationships with the industry Key Opinion Leaders, and stakeholders in Uganda.
Support the coordination of Training for product quality and PV.
11. Any other duties and responsibilities may be deemed fit.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Health Sciences,
2. Biomedical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, Orthopedic Medicine, Pharmacy or other Health and Business related field.
3. Professional Training in Marketing and sales an added advantage
4. Master’s degree in business or any other related field
A minimum of years relevant work e perience in pharmaceutical marketing or business development in a reputable organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and attitude required:
1. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to plan and manage key business accounts. Negotiation, networking, and persuasion skills.
2. Ability to work in a multicultural/multidisciplinary environment. High integrity.
Ability to evaluate market needs, practices, and procedures.
4. Skills in implementing sales and marketing strategies in health related items or related sector.
5. Ability to manage regional or national sales team
Applications complete with an application letter, CV and copies of academic documents should be submitted by email to email@example.com The above documents should be attached to the email as one PDF document.
Applications should have ONLY the position name in the subject line. or Hand delivered to:
The Human Resource Manager, Medical Access Group,
Plot 26, Nakasero Road, Kampala. Tel; 0312 207300
Deadline for receiving applications; 19th May 2023 at 5:00pm.
DISCLAIMER: Medical Access Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not in any way encourage or facilitate any form of canvassing for jobs, solicit for money, gifts from anyone that is applying for a job. Should anyone contact you for any money or gift to procure a vacancy, they MUST be immediately reported to the relevant authorities.