Drive business growth, credit quality, and excellent customer experience while offering a wide range of solutions to the customers, based on customer needs, for the respective portfolio.
Key Result Areas
• Formulate and implement sales action plans for the portfolio that will facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
• Analyse existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities utilising the MIS information.
• Participate in sales campaigns, techniques and tactics in a planned manner to achieve sales targets.
• Prepare sales reports showing the balance sheet position, pipeline and the sales performance for the period required.
• Proactively acquire new client and drive cross-selling of additional solutions according to customer needs; as well as referring sales leads to other business stakeholders like Asset Finance, Trade finance, Mortgage among others
• Drive the use/sale of alternative self-service banking channels and educate customers on the benefits of utilising alternative channels.
• Grow revenue and profitability of assigned portfolio.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team in a fast-paced work environment and meet fully the requirements above, please:
Download an application for employment form from www.centenarybank.co.ug
Fill the form and attach an application letter (addressed to
General Manager Human Resource,
Centenary Bank, P.O. Box 1892, Kampala),
Updated Curriculum Vitae, plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
E-mail the above to: Talent_sourcing@centenarybank.co.ug not later than 5:00PM; Thursday 18/05/2023.