Job Title: Manager – Enterprise Product Segment
Organisation: MTN Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager – Portfolio Management
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The Manager – Enterprise Product Segment will ensure that EBU is a leader in the Telecommunications and IT solutions market by having a well-managed Fixed and ICT portfolio, which meets the demands of the Enterprise target market. This is achieved through effectively managing products and services through the product lifecycle and supporting Sales. The position carries the commercial responsibility for the design and development of the Fixed and ICT product portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Fixed and ICT product design, delivery and lifecycle tracking
- Support product adoption together with the segment team
- Ensure client satisfaction with products across all segments.
- Support sales vertical and segment penetration
- Responsible for stakeholder management with NWG, I.T., Sales, COE, Support, Legal and
- Financial departments to ensure deliverables are met.
- Support product performance to budget and/or business plan, product profitability and competitive analysis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a B.Sc. degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Post graduate Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communication, Finance, Customer Success or related is advantageous.
- Certification in any of the following is advantageous: Cloud, Security, IOT or Unified Communication and Collaboration
- At least five years of technical experience in ICT/Telecommunications industry and Product Management experience
- Minimum 3 years team management, commercial experience, Technology sales experience and Pre-sales support
- Experience working in a small, medium to large organization.
- High level presentation experience
- Project or Agile delivery management
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Legislation and regulatory policy compliance
- Presentation, assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in high pace rapidly changing environment;
- Business planning
- Technical document writing
- Conflict management
- Change management
NB: Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join MTN Uganda Limited in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 24th May 2023