Our client, an international service company, are seeking an experienced Electronic Technician and a Maintenance Technician for Uganda.
These are Intermediate / Advanced level positions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Electronic Technician and Maintenance Technician:
• Ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands.
• Improves maintenance related nonproductive time ratio of the product line’s assets within the maintenance base (MB), and improves maintenance efficiency and people productivity.
• Maintain assigned equipment according to the pertinent maintenance program.
• Compliant with the reliability centered maintenance strategy through adherence to the computerised maintenance management system and standard work.
• Adhere to transactional discipline within technology lifecycle management (TLM) business systems to record materials and supplies, labour costs and equipment maintenance performance history such as movements, work orders, pats used and time to maintain.
• Comply with TLM product line standards.
• Participate in the continuous improvement culture, initiatives and improvement plans within the MB to improve asset utilisation and cost of service delivery (CoSD).
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts and repair authorisation numbers, failures and work-in-process.
• Support continuous improvement efforts to improve the efficiency and productivity of Maintenance Technicians.
• Implement of CoSD projects, such as the planned repair and reuse of parts.
• Participate in failure investigations as assigned.
• Comply with the TLM Competency Management System.
• Minimum 5 years experience.
• Background in IT.
• ESP (Electrical Submersible Pump)
• ALS ESP Course for Specialists / Engineers
• ALS Advanced ESP Course
• ALS Basic Electricity Course
Closing Date : 18th June, 2023