Job Title: Customs Clearance Supervisor
Organization: Exquisite Solution Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Exquisite Solution Limited is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Company offering a wide scope of professional services. Established in 2006 with offices in England and across the region, we offer Human Resources Consulting and Payroll Management Services, Admin Support Services, Executive Search, Corporate and Personal Development Training, HR Compliance Audits, among others. We place top notch candidates into permanent, contract, and interim positions.
Job Summary: We are searching for a qualified and reliable Customs Clearance Supervisor who will be responsible maintaining registers and reports for import and export operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating and operation of Easy Freight and Invoicing.
- Data entry for Import and Export shipments.
- Handle Corporate Clients and Accounts.
- Liaison with Customs and Port Authorities.
- Liaison with carriers and shipping agents as per the requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Transporters, Shipper & Consignee for effective deliveries and collection.
- Organize Land Transportation for inbound and outbound, and monitor the movements as per the requirements.
- Coordination with messengers for documents delivery and collection.
- Communicate / correspond with Customers Send pre-alerts / pre advice / arrival notice and ensure timely issuance of delivery orders, clearance and Delivery of Shipments.
- Facilitate shipment status update to customers through Monitoring Movements from Origin to Destination.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in related field
- Possession of a Customs declaration certificate is an added advantage
- Ability to speak Chinese is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
How to Apply:
All prospective candidates should send their updated CVs via Email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 7th June 2023