Job Title: Trainer
Organisation: Entebbe Handling Services (ENHAS) / National Aviation Services (NAS)
Duty Station: Entebbe International Airport, Uganda
Entebbe Handling Services (ENHAS) trading as National Aviation Services (NAS) ensures smooth handling of passengers from check-in to boarding, offering a warm experience for over 2000 air travellers daily. Safety is at the heart of everything we do. ENHAS provides assistance to passengers with special needs, including unaccompanied minors, the blind, deaf, those with reduced mobility and the elderly. We verify and advise about the authenticity of travel documents, check in passenger baggage and help you through immigration and security procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver DGR training programs / courses and organize all related training materials.
- Prepare reports following each training conducted showing assessments results, exercises, the number of participants, names, course, evaluation sheets, recommendations and share with Training Manager.
- Evaluate appropriately, objectively, and correctly participants for each training conducted.
- Prepare reports to do with DGR occurrence and violations within the various departments that may affect safety, security and company reputation. Include such fi ndings in your training.
- Prepare, develop, review and submit annually to the Training Manager the updated lesson plans, workbook, classroom exercises, teaching aids including presentations, power point, student handout final examination/s, your resume for re- accreditation processes and course endorsement every October.
- Train and evaluate any DGR Trainee assigned to you.
- Develop a list of all manuals required for training and operational areas, send the list and discuss with Training Manager.
- Attend and contribute to quarterly Departmental training meetings on assessment of general trainings in the company.
- Engage yourself in job functions within the various departments and correlate DGR training content to job routine and assess need for DGR training.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- At least three to five (3-5) years of progressively responsible experience in Cargo Department, 1 – 2 years related experience as a Trainer / French Teacher.
- Diploma in IATA introductory Cargo Courses is an added advantage.
- Must be able to effectively apply facilitation techniques as per the DGR Professional skills,
- Highly ethical and honest, high degree of confidentiality, and conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
- Fluent Oral and written language skills in English and French language is mandatory with ability to work with multicultural audience
How to Apply:
All interested candidates that meet the above job specifications, should send their applications, detailed CVs and academic certificate copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Human Resources Office; ENHAS Head Office. Attachments should be merged and sent as one PDF or word document.
Deadline: 20th August 2022.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com