Job Title: Child Counsellor (3 Jobs)
Organisation: Save the Children International
Duty Station: Uganda
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
Job Summary: The Child counsellor will be providing a range of counselling and guidance interventions and trainings within the child protection theme directed towards enhancing the emotional health among children families and communities in Save the Children response locations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must have at least four years of work experience in a busy NGO counselling children.
- Compassion and appreciation for children at risk
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience counselling clients and children.
- Excellent computer and typing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
- Ability to analyze problems and make sound operational decisions.
- Attention to detail and ability to keep track of clients in an organized way.
- Ability to follow through on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be a team player and leader.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Great organizational skills and the ability to track clients and conduct well-documented follow-ups.
- Individual must be ambitious, results-orientated, highly self-motivated and have demonstrated analytical skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Save the Children should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 19th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com