Job Title: Office Attendants (4 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd, a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in the Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, surgical and Nutrition products. The company is an Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for Several Manufacturers from Europe and the Middle East.
Job Summary: We are looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean and keep the office environment tidy.
- To mop/clean around the premises, ensuring that outside walkways and driveways remain clear of debris
- To clean and maintain high hygiene of all office washrooms at all times
- To empty and clean out dustbins and wastepaper baskets and dispose of rubbish appropriately;
- To abide by the company’s protocols and procedures for use of cleaning materials and equipment accordingly
- Ensure secure storage of all cleaning materials and be held accountable for appropriate consumption
- To support office administrator and HR in the arrangement and organization of office furniture/equipment where needed
- To help facilitate an efficient dining environment.
- To prepare and serve tea in the office and during meetings
- Always remove dirty dishes, clean tables, and ensure tables have clean linens.
- To clean and maintain both the front and behind Parking lot premises
- To support management by handling any other duties assigned in line with the position
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must hold an A-level certificate.
- At least One year’s experience in a similar position
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to maintain calm and composure even under pressure
- Ability to prioritize your workload
- Age: Below 28 years
How to Apply:
All Interested Female applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Limited.
Email: email@example.com by sending us;
Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
(Only Successful Female Candidates will be contacted)
Deadline: 31st August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com