Job Title: Revenue Assurance Analyst
Organisation: Kyosk Digital Services Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kyosk Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
Job Summary: We are looking to hire a successful candidate who has a degree in finance, accounting, or related field. You must know accounting principles and end to end full accounting process. You will be continuously looking for a way to help the team to become more efficient and effective.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform company accounting duties and determine revenue and expenditure.
- Ensure no revenue loss leakage – all billed goods & services are fully settled.
- Be the first point of contact for payment aggregators from whom we collect for invoiced goods to ensure amounts paid for goods and services delivered by KYOSK are duly received and credited to KYOSK bank accounts.
- Work with operations / dispatch to resolve all issues that could occasion revenue loss / leakage e.g payment reversals / recalls for invoiced and dispatched goods.
- Work with finance team to perform financial planning, analysis, and reporting activities.
- Determine daily, weekly, monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis .
- Manage daily, weekly monthly revenue report to and share it with management.
- Oversee customer related financial transaction and process invoices promptly.
- Perform reconciliation of account receivable and payable.
- Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendation.
- Work in compliance with company accounting standard and guidelines.
- Use software application for company accounting operation.
- Identify and resolve outstanding balances monthly.
- Perform record keeping of all financial operation.
- Create and distribute monthly invoices based on contract and reporting data.
- Review and interpret contracts for proper billing terms and assist in management aspects of the revenue process.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting with experience in revenue recognition is a plus.
- Certified Accountant of Uganda
- At least five years of experience in finance with at least 2 years in a commercial finance role.
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill.
- Knowledge about MS office, excel-Advance excel a plus.
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Must be highly organized and able to deal with a high volume of data
- Able to work proactively and independently with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Business Acumen;
- Strategic Alignment;
- Change Management;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Decision Making Skills;
- Tech Savvy.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 16th September 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com