The International Potato Center (CIP) under work package 3 of the Market Intelligence Initiative and the SweetGAINS project is conducting research for development study aimed at promoting sustainable adoption of improved sweetpotato varieties by using behavioral interventions. The study targets sweetpotato farmers in Amuria district, Eastern Region of Uganda. This activity is aimed at conducting an end-line household survey to assess the adoption of improved sweetpotato varieties among a random sample of households who have participated in the study since December 2021. The enumerator will collect data using tablets.
• Collection of household survey data
• Household survey data collected in Amuria district approved for consistency, accuracy, and completeness by the Supervisor
• Consultancy contract will be for 24 days.
• Selection Criteria
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Agriculture, agribusiness management, economics, statistics, and other related fields
• Data collection, use of tablets to collect data, experience with vine distribution process, experience implementing CIP vine distribution activities
• At least 2 years experience
• Survey data collection skills, soft/interpersonal skills, teamwork
Closing Date : 28th April, 2023