The International Potato Center (CIP) in collaboration with the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences are conducting research for development study aimed at promoting sustainable adoption of improved sweetpotato varieties by using behavioral interventions. The study targets sweetpotato farmers in Katakwi district, Eastern Region of Uganda. This activity is aimed at conducting an endline household survey to assess the adoption of improved sweetpotato varieties among a random sample of households to be recruited from allover the district. The enumerator will collect data using tablets.
• Collection of household survey data
• Facilitating sweetpotato vine auction activities
• Household survey data collected in Katakwi district approved for consistency, accuracy and completeness by the Supervisor
• Consultancy contract will be for 24 days.
• Selection Criteria
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Agriculture, agribusiness management, economics, statistics, and other related fields
• Data collection, use of tablets to collect data, experience with vine distribution process, experience implementing CIP vine distribution activities
• At least experience of 2 years
• Survey data collection skills, soft/interpersonal skills, teamwork, proficiency in English and Ateso language
Closing Date : 28th April, 2023