MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operating heavy-duty machines such as wheel loaders, bull dozers, folk lifts and graders in a safe and efficient way
• Maintaining machine logbook and movement records according to regulations.
• Undertaking minor service and repair of plants / machines.
• Ensuring compliance with the national road safety and traffic regulations while on duty
• Making regular checks of plants/machines to ensure cleanliness and serviceability
• Ensuring safety and secure parking of equipment
• Performing any other official related duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Relevant craft certificate or UCE with relevant experience.
• Should possess driving permit of either class G or H.
• Proven ability to operate heavy duty equipment
• Planning, organizing and coordinating
• Ethics and integrity
• Concern for quality and standards
• Time management
Application Procedure: Suitable candidates should send their application with a detailed Curriculum Vitae bearing contacts of three (3) competent referees, a daytime telephone contact, copies of academic documents and relevant appointment letters to the address below:
Either: Email: email@example.com
The Executive Director
Uganda Wildlife Authority
Plot 7 Kira Road Kamwokya
P.O. Box 3530, Kampala Uganda
Hand deliver to the UWA Headquarters Central Registry.
The Job Advert can be accessed from the UWA website below;
http://www.ugandawildlife.org and UWA notice boards.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All applications should reach the address by 30th /4/2023 at 5.00 pm.
Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents only ie (Degree Certficates and Transcripts plus O and A level).