Coco-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBAI is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. Coco-Cola Beverages Uganda Limited is a subsidiary CCBA. We are currently seeking to recruit Process Artison, Mechanical based in Rwenzori
As a Process Artisan, Mechanical, you will report directly to the Team Leader, Packaging
Key Purpose Statement
• The primary role of the Process Artisan Mechanical is operation of the process area occording to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
• Key Outputs and Accountabilities
• Provide support to the shift-based teams during operations
• Assist shift-based teams with situational problem solving.
• Coach the shift-based teams on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes.
• Provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation and maintenance to shift based teams,
• Review SIC’s and address deviations regularly
• Development of work instructions related to equipment
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment,
• Verity and ensure that machines are running at rated speed
• Prepare and communicate shift handover reports to ensure production continuity.
• Participate in Technical meetings and escalate issues that could not be resolved during the shift and follows up to ensure gap closure. Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Minimum requirement: Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. Diagnostic ability or any other related field
• Added advantage: Computer and technical skills.
• 2 years relevant technical experience in an FMCG environment,
• Equipment functionality and packaging process in a process area.
• Coaching skills
• Result and Execution Driven
• Resilient and energetic
• Customer focused
• Contribute to self and Operator development.
• •Must be a self-starter and be able to work under pressure
• Must have on appreciation for quality and technical standards
• Must be able to carry out mechanical and electrical maintenance work
• •Must have good troubleshooting skills
*Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply For more details on the above, please log onto https://ccba.internal.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse
Closing date for all applications: 8th May 2023