1. Responsible for coordinating material inspection and assisting the purchasing department to complete the report of receiving equipment and materials to the CPY.
2. Coordinating the purchasing engineers and the construction site storage management personnel to inspect the incoming materials.
3. Assisting the warehouse management personnel of the purchasing department in the acceptance of the incoming materials and equipment.
1. Bachelor degree or above in a related field or Material analysis and material management engineering related majors.
2. More than 2 years of experience in engineering materials and equipment procurement and supply management and related experience in storage management and material acceptance.
3. Familiar with the knowledge of materials and equipment from manufacturing to storage management, including various implementation standards and acceptance basis.
All applications shall be sent to email@example.com with file name format as “position+major+name”, all documents merged as one single PDF. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful.
In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority