Several Automation and Electrical Engineer Job Opportunities – Hariss International Limited (Riham Group)
Organization: Hariss International Limited (Riham Group)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of power systems for medium and high voltage: calculations, drafting;
- Reading electrical design specifications and technical drawings
- Preparation of Electrical procedures for installation test & commissioning.
- Provides engineering information for electrical systems according to the requests;
- Design of earthing system;
- Schedule daily work and weekend down day work.
- Take daily maintenance concerns from every department and schedule for repairs.
- Perform any other duties as per management request
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree, power electronics and electric drive or electrical power systems engineering;
- At least five years of professional experience in electrical design field (combined low and high voltage or mid and high voltage);
- Solid knowledge of Generators and UPS systems, Safety, Network cabling, Rewinding.
- Strong knowledge in following components: Transformers, Protection and Metering, Power Control Centers.
- Familiar with Industrial electricity.
- Solid knowledge of specialized software (AutoCAD…etc.);
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd April 2021