Sales Training Specialist Job Opportunities – Hariss International Limited (Riham Group)
Job Title: Sales Training Specialist
Organization: Hariss International Limited (Riham Group)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify training needs for Sales Executives, Key Account Managers, Sales representatives, Distributors and their support staff including sales and marketing support staff in all Sections.
- Develop sales performance policies and methods for evaluating performance in a far fashion.
- Conduct Sales training for both New hires and the existing field staff.
- Schedule orientations and related training events for individuals and teams
- Periodically review ongoing Training programs & curriculums to ensure they reflect any changes that may be required.
- Evaluate training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques in the employee behavior and results.
- Conduct one on one field coaching session for the field teams to ensure continuous improvement and development.
- Plan and organize training both physical and Virtual Trainings.
- Develop material required for training for example outline, handouts, etc.
- Stay updated with current market trends and the changing demands of the corporate sales environment.
- Keep the Training calendar organized and Updated.
- Any other duty assigned by the HR Business Partner.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven 4-8 years of experience as a Sales Training Specialist, Corporate Sales Trainer or a similar role.
- Professional certifications in sales training for example Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP), Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP) is an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process and its best practices.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.